It’s no secret that heat-based styling tools can cause damage to your hair, yet it has always proven difficult to achieve those perfect waves without using heat! The heatless curls trend has been sweeping the internet with simple ways to curl your hair without using hot tools – helping you to maintain healthy hair and give your hair a break from styling damage.
Discover the most effective tips and techniques to achieve natural heatless curls from our in-house experts!
"Create beautiful heatless curls with no damage to your hair."
Tutorial: Lazy Headband Curls
If you are looking for a simple tutorial that doesn’t require multiple clips and pins, this technique is perfect for you and only requires a single headband:
- Place your headband around your head, divide your hair into two sections and dampen your hair with a texture spray. This step will help to lock in the shape of your curls.
- Brush or comb through your hair if needed to remove any knots or tangles.
- Take small sections of hair and twist each section away from your face wrapping over and under the headband. Make sure to tuck the ends in properly to achieve the desired shape.
- Start with the front sections of your hair and work your way towards the back of your head, making sure that each section is secured and there are no loose strands left.
- Allow your hair to set whilst you get a good night’s sleep and let the magic happen!
- In the morning, gently remove your headband and make sure to use your fingers or a wide comb to detangle and give your curls a more relaxed finish – avoid using a brush as this can make your hair frizzy.
- Apply a flexible hold hairspray for bouncy curls all day long!
Enter our world of wellness beyond just haircare and discover a variety of ways to look and feel your absolute best – because how you feel on the inside is just as important as how you look on the outside.